|S| "Arranged Love" Last Part




Tanya :- What's the matter why you called me here?

I :- I am just going to do a big mistake and I want you to fix that.

Tanya :- What?

I :- You are single and I am single and my mom likes you, right?

Tanya :- Yes.

I :- Just keep the engagement party normal.

Then I saw Levi and Flo approaching.
I kissed her lips.

I :- I am going now.

I went towards Levi, and he waved at me.

Levi :- Hi buddy today you will have sex, I have brought condoms for you.

I :- How many?

Levi :- For whole year and here's your bride.

I :- You know each other?

Levi :- No man, you told me about her hotel.

I :- Maybe I forgot, she is pregnant.
Flo :- Because you forgot Condoms.
Levi :- Fuck it.
I :- Go inside, I am coming.

Then I saw Tanya with my mom both were looking happy.
I called Toll free number of Police Station.

I :- Hello Sir!

Police :- Who’s this?

I :- My name is Aditya I work in a private firm and today is my engagement.

Police :- So are you inviting me for dinner?

I :- Please give me your number I want to send you some pictures of satellite phone and stuff.

Police :- write, 00997536000.

I :- Sir, I have sent some pictures please check.

Police :- It looks like some illegal gadgets, it's not my department let me just forward this call to Terrorist Attack Intelligence(TAI) and now I will sleep.



After few seconds..

TAI :- Am I talking to Mr. Aditya?

I :- Yes.

TAI :- I have seen your satellite phones, send me your location our department will send a team to catch them.

I :- Please come as a civilian because today is my engagement.

TAI :- Congrats, they will reach there soon.

Lena and her parents arrived in a car, my mom and Tanya went to receive them.
And then the real function started.
All the kids present there came to me because they wanted to play with me, then Tanya came.

Tanya :- Looks like you are quite popular in kids and you love them.

I :- You want some, we can have twins.

Tanya :- (smiles) Asshole.

My phone ranged, Officer B was on line.

OB :- Mr. Aditya we are on the location and I think here some family function is going on.

I :- Yes sir it's my engagement, you all are in civil dresses?

OB :- Yes!

I :- Please come inside but there are many people here how will I recognize you.

OB :- We are trained for such works, I will clap and I am your college friend.

Three female and two male officers came inside.
Officer B clapped .

OB :- Aditya, my friend how are you?
I :- I am fine buddy (in low voice) please come along first terrorist is the bride sitting there.

All of them walked to meet Lena.

OB :- (in low voice) are you sure?

I :- (in low voice) she is from PSJ.

Lena :- What's the matter?

I :- Nothing much these are my college friends.

Lena :- Three girls were your friends you never told me about this.
I :- Let's go from here.

And as expected Lena's parents were looking sad .

OB :- Where are those gadgets?

I :- They are in the room and if you don't mind please wait here because taking you guys inside may feel little awkward.

OB :- I also have family I understand.
I went inside and I found Levi and Flo, they had already checked my bag.

Levi :- What the Fuck?

Flo :- Kill him right now.

Levi slapped me and held me tightly, Flo took out her tape and sealed my mouth with it.
Levi :- You will die today Bastard.
Levi took a iron rod and made a hard hit on my head, I lost my consciousness.

Tanya and Mom came inside and found me like this.
Mom started crying, Tanya took out my phone.
Tanya :- Mom let's get out of here.

Mom :- My son is here in this condition look his blood is flowing.

Tanya :- Please tell me the names of your closest relatives and take him to hospital from back door I need to keep this function normal.
Tanya called 4 closest relatives and they all took me from there.


Tanya got a call from my phone.

OB :- Where the fuck are you?

Tanya :- Who's this?

OB :- Officer B from Intelligence, Mr. Aditya informed us about terrorists we are in hall.

Tanya :- Well maybe you are right but Aditya is attacked his mom has taken him to hospital.

OB :- He told us that there are some gadgets and satellite phone in his bag.

Tanya :- Whatever person he was pointing, they have taken their stuff but looks like a
laptop is here.

OB :- Bring it here I am in Hall.

Tanya took that laptop and gave it to Officer B, he gave that to one of his female teammate, she started that laptop and that laptop belonged to Levi.

OB :- Do you know Levi?

Tanya :- Yeah he is childhood friend of Aditya he was here I saw him maybe Aditya was pointing that man.

OB :- You have a clear photo?

Tanya :- Yeah !

Tanya gives him the picture of Levi and me.

Then female teammate said, "Sir we can easily track them I cracked the password their phones are connected we can catch them".

OB :- Ok let's go, thanks what's your name?

Tanya :- Tanya, wife of Aditya.

Officer arrested Lena for interrogation.

After many days my eyes opened in Hospital.

I :- What happened?
Mom :- Stay calm, Tanya told me everything about that night.
Tanya :- It's good to see you alive.
Mom :- Tomorrow is your wedding.
I :- Again, with?
Mom :- It's Arranged Love Marriage.
Tanya kissed me on lips.






THE END

So finally I completed my another Story Series "Arranged Love" I hope you liked it,
Share it with EVRYONE
BYe!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???