Friendship = Love ? really ?



A Kind Message to All


This is something from which every girl and boy suffer or you can say face.
We all know what's that but the consequences which take place after that are just ridiculous.

And today by this post I want to solve that problem and at the end there's a kind message from my side to resolve all this.

One more problem I have noticed is that no one wants to talk about it because many people think that it's cheap or it's wrong.

I would say maybe it's wrong or right but tackling that issue is always wrong.

I have faced this issue too.

Issue is "When you start liking your Friend".


This might sound non sense but it's serious.

Let's take an example to understand it better.


There's a boy named Jon, he is 16 years old and he has a good group of friends.
One day He and all of his friends went out for a dinner and during all that he felt that he has started liking girl named Jenny.



First impression he will feel confused but when he will meet her and will chat with her on messenger, he will feel that it's all positive.
And after few days he will be confirmed that he is in love with her and he will try to spend more time with her, then that girl will be on his priority list.
After that he will he will think "How to propose her".
And here suddenly game changes because he will search this all over all internet but that's good but when he will tell about this to his friends, the game will change.

It's a general nature of human that we can't see anyone happy and because of that his friends will never support him, his best friend can support him but at the end they all will try to convince him not to propose.
After all this he will still listen to his friends.
One problem I can see here is we can't talk about this to more people, in terms of relationships and Dating we have very less conversation and because of this our thinking hasn't expanded well in this.

Because of this I have created a facebook group I will add it's link in the end.

And then finally the day will come when he will propose her.
The day comes...
After listening to his friends and by overthinking a lot he will not talk to her face to face he will use the easy way by using any online messenger and will start a conversation.
Then he will confess about his love.

The story ends here because we all know what will happen the girl will block him.




I know you might be thinking that the ending is not right I am wrong here.
But I will say I will be pleased if I shall be proved wrong.

I have been in touch of many girls I used to talk with them for hours from past few months I have been enjoying my solitude but I haven't forgotten anything.

Girls and Boys both reject those person who are in touch with them for many years and without any clarification or any conversation they just block them.

My Message :-


You have full independence to choose your partner but you have no right to hurt other people.
If you don't like the person who likes you or proposes you , in simple words just have a small conversation and convince him that "Our relationship as a friend is good enough".
That's it!!
Don't try to complicate things.


If he/she is your good friend then it is way more easier to convince him/her because you both are friends so know each other well.

And if one person is becoming good and trying to clear things well, the other person should not take that rejection on his/her ego.

Nowadays EGO is becoming a great problem even I have a lot of Ego and I am reading a book about it.
But people should understand that "EGO" is a small word which can destroy a big word called "RELATIONSHIP".


Blocking anyone is not a solution it will hurt both sides.
The person who proposed will feel guilty because he will think he has done something wrong and he can't find a way to figure it out.

And the second person who was proposed will earn a lot of  EGO which will destroy his/her all relationship and even that person too.



I think you got the point which I wanted to share I hope it is expressed well, Thanks for reading!
Read my stories too...

Enjoy my World
✨
❤️
🌍



Pinterest :- bit.ly/adispin





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???