Are You Okay?



Nowadays the world to us is "WORK" and "FAMILY".



And to live in that world we most of the times forget about ourselves.

This things applies on everyone maybe you are a student or a working man.

What have you really done on yourself to improve ?


On your physical body you may have done a lot of work like Gym, trimming your beard, facial and other stuff.

But what about Mental Body?

Maybe you are looking very happy and handsome from outside but from inside you might have depression.


We can take another example like, you are going to a party and just because that the party was hosted by your boss you will try to look happy maybe from inside you are sad.

Give yourself sometime enjoy solitude!!

Many of you might say that solitude is being lonely which is not good we socialize with people.

I totally agree with you but if you are not happy in that, so 10 to 15 minutes try to enjoy solitude.
Be with yourself.

Because at the end you are the only one left with you.

When you will start living alone you will notice somethings changing in you like :-

First is "You will start doing what you like".


You will start not giving a fuck to what others say, you will do what you love.
This also applies to me as well when I was in my school I was addicted to Social Media and I used care too much about likes, comments and other stuff but now situation have changed I am still addicted to it but in a different way, today I am using it as a Blogger and I have to promote my content.

Second thing you will notice is "You will start reading".


When you are way from your family and friends for sometime you will find yourself a book.

And to be honest this is the best thing can happen because this will help you in improving yourself, you can read any book you want it can be a love story or a motivational book or anything.

Third thing you will realize is "It's all illusion".


According to me this is most important.
It's a human nature that sometimes we care too much about useless things like when I was my different version I used to care a lot about Controversies on Social Media, Who will fuck that girl?, What Priya thinks about me and many stuff.
So, your mind gets relaxed and you can do your work more efficiently.

"That's it for today I hope you liked it"
BYe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???