What do you want??


This isn't actually the title of this post.

It is the question which you should ask yourself.

Ask and definitely you will get a answer.



Maybe you want to crack any exam or you want to do MBA or whatever you want to do.

First set that in your mind if you can't set it simply take a chart paper and write it in big letters and paste it into your room so that you can see it everytime.

After setting the goal then think a little bit.

"What am I doing right now to achieve my goal?"

"I will do it when right time comes".

"I can achieve it easily".

"I think I should start something for it".

You might think something else but most people will think like this.

So I am just taking a general picture.

If you are thinking like 2nd and 3rd thought then there's a tip from my side.

What is Right Time???


Right Time!!!



No one will tell you about this.

I have seen people waiting for something to start anything.

I really don't for what they are waiting but yeah they are just waiting and they wait for their whole life to do something and die someday.

Most of the times this happens because these guys don't have a PLAN.

What about your Plan??

If  you have a plan and if that plan is executing well then you can wait for long as much long as you want.

BUT!!!

If you have no plan so start right now.

"NOW" is the most POWERFUL IMPORTANT RIGHT TIME in your life.

Now is the Time!!!

And till now no one has defeated TIME no one can stop it.

Because Now or Right now you have time to do things.

Don't waste your time by watching some boring TV or some YouTube Videos.

If you will leave that entertainment for now and achieve that thing which you want to do then you can buy your lifetime subscription for Netflix or Amazon Prime, whichever you like.

It's a simple formula just apply it and WIN.

A tip which I want to give is that "Write".

Write down your Problems!

I am not saying to write stories as I do but try to write your problems and obstacles because all ways are crowded and are full of bumps.

So write them and think about them in your free time, how to overcome that problems?

Many people will advice you to talk with your senior, but I think it's not a solution it will give you nothing it will just make you dependent on that person and maybe his tricks or tips will confuse you and you may not like it.

Easy Things?




What is a easy thing?

Many people will say eating is "EASY" but it is tough for baby.

Many people will say Sleeping is Easy but I will say I can't sleep.

Many people will say talking is easy but many will say I want to remain silent.

What is means?

It simple means that thing which is easy to you maybe tougher to other person.

Like if you will ask me to write a Article on "Dating" I shall easily write it I might take 2-3 hours but I can do that.

But if you would have told me that when I was in 7th or 8th standard then it was almost near to impossible.

So try to seek those things which you can actually do, don't select those things which can't do or which are beyond your limits.
Nothing is Easy but anything is possible in this world.

Kill your Task and achieve



"Just work on it and take what is yours".



BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???