An Important Step...




In every relationship there are some memorable days which couple never forget.
Those days can be like First Kiss, First Date and of course Proposing day, there can be other memorable days too.
But today's topic is "Propose".


Again as I word looks easy but it's not.
In most situations there are only two outcomes i.e "Yes" or "No".
But nowadays I see there are three outcomes specifically in Proposing i.e "Yes", "No" and "Friendzoned".
You might laugh here but it's reality, people get friendzoned because the girl or a boy don't want to lose him/her but one side doesn't love him in that way, I think this point is understood.


Well that's again another topic.
Coming to Propose.
I have seen people taking their crush to expensive Hotel for dinner or for coffee, just trying to make environment romantic and looking for perfect moment to say "I Love You".


Well, this can be a approach but I think kids do all these things because maybe after break up you will just remember hotel bills and nothing else.
According to me, you don't need to do anything you can propose your crush anywhere like Park, on chat, call, or the easiest way to communicate.
Because there's only one thing which should be common in both sides "Love for each other" and nothing if that is actually present and then if you even ask him/her even walking on the road, there's no way that you will get a negative answer.


And if you think your crush is a bit uncomfortable with you then give her some space and if really she feels something about she will definitely make a comeback.

Another thing which you should do is trying to create Positive environment not romantic.
Because our brain loves positive things.
I have read in many blogs that talk about general things like weather and stuff but I think is it's totally useless.
Just talk what you really want to if you will talk about weather and stuff, you will sound nervous and confused which will actually destroy your impression.

Just keep it as simple as you can.
Don't Show-off, even if you are too rich and if your crush is showing off things then I think you should give your crush sometime to get comfortable with you.
And hold your crush's hand if it's in your reach.



"When I was in 7th standard I also proposed a girl but the girl refused me and after that I started rejecting girls".

I might sound a bit rude here but sometimes these rejections hurt people a lot I am not in relationship with those girls but still they are my good friends, this may sound like a fucking playboy but it's not".

Keep following me on Twitter :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???