The Guy she told not to worry about...


  • The Guy she told not to worry about...


I am finally on this topic.
When I was in park just sitting there I saw a couple who was meeting a guy and I started thinking about it and I made many points.


What is this?


Maybe many people know about this but still I am gonna make this post very clear like crystal.
Basically there's a couple a normal couple and then one day the girl introduces her friend (The Guy) to her boyfriend and as expected The Guy is better that the Boyfriend.
So happens next?
There are a lot of funny videos on this topic, I am not saying that they were bad or anything but they were just senseless just like mindless laughing.
But when it happens in real life it's not funny it is poisonous.


What happened to me??


A lot happened to me in my 10th standard and all that I can cover in this topic.
This small story will easily prove that it's really poisonous.

"As you all know I was a kind of carefree guy in my school I used to talk with everyone and that's what made me famous in my class, as every student in the class have something special for what he/she is known so I was the guy and I was known for "Talking".


And yes there was girl I can say she was a little bitch but I knew her from Kindergarten so you can say our bonding was old but it wasn't deep just a normal thing and she had a boyfriend which I came to know after this incident.
And to be honest those were my golden days because at that time I used to be good in Mathematics and in most tests I used to get perfect score.
Just because of this that Bitch came to me on my seat and maybe intentionally sat just beside me and wrote a random question on my copy and she said that she wasn't getting the concept to solve this problem.
So in very simple manner I explained that to her but maybe she took that in other way and she went and then at night I got a notification that "Bitch has followed you" till that I was okay with it.
Then next day things started to get worse than ever, in our math class she used to seat near to me, she started to talk with me a lot , we exchanged notebooks and many things.
On that same day during lunch time I went to terrace because I wanted to bunk the next class and there I found that Bastard basically Bitch's boyfriend.
I was okay with him I really had no problem with his presence but he came near to me and he basically to threaten me and said "Don't talk to bitch".
When he said this to me I was really laughing then he grabbed my shoulder he was just trying to threaten me, well I wasn't a simple guy as he thought.
I continued what was going on then one day Bastard made a complain to class-teacher that I was abusing and she took it seriously and gave me punishment to write "I will not abuse" for about 200 times.
I did that but it made my impression bad on teachers.
As it was a half year session I kept silence after about 3-4 months when everything became normal I made it hottest.
Our last month started of 10th standard and on that everyone was normal and the Math teacher was absent so we were supposed to solve questions on the board of whatever chapter going I went first and I was the last.
I wrote Bitch and Bastard on the board and under Bitch I wrote her name and under bastard I wrote the boy's name.
Everyone started laughing in class it went crazy I said "Hey class I want to make somethings clear here you know who's bitch yeah the girl's name is written over here and it is not because she is bad she is worst and she keeps testing her boyfriend did you know that she had a boyfriend nobody knew I also and basically he's the bastard because I think no one saw him from last many years I am here studying for 11 years but I never noticed him and that guy is threatening me and trying to ruin my image because he thinks I want to fuck that bitch, isn't it what you thought and I know you have some problem with your penis but that's your problem I can't fuck that bitch".
One of friend said "Why?".
Then I walked to that bastard and sad loudly " I treat this place like a school not a brothel like you".

I was a new teenager at that time and I had a lot of ego and that's why I did so.
Maybe it was right or wrong but at that moment I think it was right.
And from that our class room just got disturbed it added a poison now everyone used to think a lot before talking to girl/boy.
That bitch cried a lot and I didn't feel sympathy for it.
And this is the reason that I don't talk to my old batch mates.

As you saw before "The Guy" their relationship was good and after the introduction their relationship died in suffering.

To Honest guys it was a outline story there's lot happened there were a lot chats and stuff.
"The Guy" really make things poisonous so it's better to stop it.
BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???