Are you getting MAD??

GtaYeah guys you read the title correct.

Crush......

I know many of our little boys and girls get mad and today I am here to stop it to a extent.

This is going to be a short article because it is a small topic but it is really important.

If you never felt this feeling of MADNESS then your are really out of this world.

I have felt it and most of us have felt and still if you haven't felt it, I will give you it's glimpse.

Imagine you are a very simple girl, decent looking not much attractive but one day in school or in college a boy with good looks says you "Hi" or talks with you a little bit and apart from taking conversation normal you took this too seriously.

Crush is Taken....lOL

And now you are feeling loved you are just remembering those few seconds in which you talked with him and you are blushing every time and your friends are asking the reason and you tell them.

After the friends your mind is now too much filled with that guy even any quote you are reading or any romantic song or video your watching you will relate yourself with that guy.

And you simply can't keep yourself calm for the next meeting.

DATE..

And then you are FUCKED!!!



I think you the rough idea of getting MAD and to be really honest with you guys, it is totally normal and nowadays on social media that person is often referred as"Crush" but I find this word a sort irrelevant, but who cares?

Small Talk with Crush

Well, getting mad over a person is good but our human behavior plays a big game here and our problem is we expect too much when we are such kind of stage.

We might be making our Perfect Dates in daydreams or fucking in garden anything which sound romantic to you.

Cheesy and Romantic Dates

And obviously expectations and overthinking kills it all.

This condition becomes so critical that if anything goes wrong it saddens the person too much.

Pain or Disappointment you can say or any other relevant word it reaches to core of our hearts.



And it is just a part of this MADNESS, there are many things which happen simultaneously.

If you are in college or school you easily loose your track of your studies.



Even if you are in class and your are just trying to concentrate on your studies but if that girl or boy is in your class you will just look at her/him.

And finally your studies becomes a sideline and you just concentrate on your "CRUSH".

If I tell you my experience, as you all know and I have mentioned this in my earlier posts too that during my last 3 years I have been proposed by approx. 23  or 22 girls because I changed many coaching institutes.



Because everytime in new institutes a problem came across me and I couldn't handle it and in every institute there were some fucking rules that's why I changed so many and in that I remained the new student in batch which gave a lot of light and I used to talk a lot with girls and this thing made other boys jealous and this was also a reason for changing institutes.

I went to dates, movies and shopping too but never accepted any proposal and one thing I really love those girls is that "They never got hurt" and I really respect them for having this quality.

Because for having a special relationship both sides should like each other and must have willingness to spend time with her/him.

And even I also got mad in my 7th standard I used to like a girl too much just like I explained earlier but I immature at that time and Is did many things with my friends and now when I remember those days I laugh a lot.

Everything you experience or you do becomes a memory, maybe it was bad but when you will remember them you will laugh and these are the only things which make our TEENAGE enjoyable.

Teenage Love.



So create memories and enjoy life and most important DON'T GET MAD.

Follow me on Twitter :- https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_

I actually do many things on my Twitter, follow me for sure.

Comments

  1. This phenomenon is often attributed to being infatuated with someone. I've never heard of it being referred to as "mad", so I've learned something new today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???