How To Create Infinite Possibilities in Life.

Infinite Possibilities.........

"Hi Readers!

Looks like a big break for me from Blogging I am publishing this post after about 6 days of my last post, so yeah a really good big break and why this happened let me clear that first I actually went to Gym as you might saw on Twitter I attended that 2 days and what went wrong I don't know I did everything which trainer told me to do but after returning home my body was like broken even I wasn't even able to pick a glass of water by myself, my total 4 days got wasted in this and today also my body is really paining but I wanted to write.."



So, let's come to today's topic.

This isn't really a topic you can say it's one of my observation which I have made and I think we all will find it really related to each other.

Let's try to understand it by an example.



"Suppose a man gives an exam he prepares a lot for it but he fails and after returning home, he checks his all mistakes and finds 2-3 more topics to study then next time he again gives that same exam but he fails again and he takes that exam for third time cracks it with good numbers."

Infinite Possibilities.........

Now imagine a case there's a junior who wants to take some tips for cracking that same examination so which one you think will be able to explain that exam well, candidate who cracked in one attempt or a man who failed twice ? According to me, The man who failed two times because he has experienced every layer of that exam for more time than the other man, he has devoted more time and energy and now he is master of that Exam". I am making a point is the people who achieve anything big in once can't experience that obstacle and I am not saying Failure is good but sometimes we need more experience than achievement.



"People who achieve become the person they want but the people who failed have an infinite possibilities than becoming what they want".

Let's take an example to clear that point.

What are Coaching Institutes??




As I live in India and here I see a number of Coaching Institutes which are mainly for clearing JEE exams for getting into IIT [ Indian Institute of Technology ].

And there are a lot "Brilliant Teachers" who teach Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology. Well, they are brilliant in teaching and in anyone particular subject.

When they used to be students they also faced failures that's why they are teaching and the person who passed might be working in any good company.

Why they became Teachers?

Because they experienced each and every layer of that exam and that subject very deeply and because of that they have enough knowledge to teach. When I used to study in a Coaching Institute just for Physics, my teacher used to write "15 Years Experience". Because his college wasn't a good college but it doesn't means that his knowledge was limited or anything, that man has studied only a single subject for 15+ Years, so his command over that subject is just fantastic.

My Point?


Tell me in Comments. Everything which I wanted to share is clear or not. I just tried not to cry over your failure you can do anything you want "Life is full of Possibilities". Don't neglect yourself, focus on yourself and You will Win.

So in the END.

Can we Say?

"Time Adds Quality".

and



Follow me on Twitter :- https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_
https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_



Also Read.

Just Sex & Money???

Infinite Possibilities.........

Comments

  1. Are you asking if the content of the article is clear based on the question at the end of the article? My take is that you are speaking on the importance of being a good teacher and doing your best in life after.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???