You are getting Used!!!!!

Today I want to talk about a special breed of people.

You are getting used!!

These people aren't normal, they are actually something else but they show us that they something else.

Well I don't know the inside story but upper layer story looks quite decent and people blindly trust them.

Let's first to end up this confusion I will special people as "A" and normal people as "B".

First let me tell you the game which Group A plays.

And to be honest I have seen this kind of people only on Social Media like Facebook and Twitter, I found no one like this on Instagram till now I can't make comment on what comes next.

What they do??


What they will do is, They will post their selfie which will be edited and in its caption they will mention things like,

"Suicide attempts"

"Lost Love"

"Break-Up"

You are getting used!!!!!!!

"Family Problems"

"Loneliness"

"Failure in Career"

"Unlucky AF"

"Not getting result"

and many more such hopeless phrases.

These are some keywords which you will find very easily in captions of Group A people.

Well, they might have problems in their life but my question why to tell these things to people who are living in other side of world.

I understand this concept and you will read it in later part .

Coming to point, it's not necessary to tell other people about your partner and if you have so much of problem then talk to your friends, if you have no friends talk to parents, if you have no parents then talk to your counsellor and if you have no money to fix appointment with your counsellor, then go to a park and sit near some human beings and talk with them and try to talk with some mature people and surely you will find them easily and they are kind.



Suppose today any girl breaks up with me, so I will simply find the reason why this happened and how make it.

It's simple right?

Most of the normal people will do the same and I will not post it on my Facebook or make a tweet on my Twitter.

People of Group A will copy quotes from some third party websites and will make it their caption of their SAD photo.

And if no photo, they will write a kind of short story under 200 words so that they can make tweet of it and it will be like.



"Today I lost love of my life, I had a break up today in morning at 11:42, I can't forget those harsh words you said to me I know you from inside you still love me so please come back to me I will be waiting for you my whole life...........................and many more".

 

Why they do so?


Very first thing is "Attention".

Such kind of people are attention seeker, they just want to gain attention and this thing helps them in growing their page on Facebook or Twitter.



Well I will not mention someone's name but I have seen some people on Twitter who are doing this and are getting a lot of likes, comments and followers.

I have joined Twitter in March and today I have have almost 590+ followers, the exact number always changes because it's all organic growth I never used any third party app or some attention seeker tweets to gain attention, I am on Twitter just to promote my work and be a member of Writing and Bloggers Community and there are some people to whom I talk personally in Direct Message.



And let me tell you I have about 10 or more accounts who joined after March have less tweets than me but are having about 1000+ followers, I thought their content must be really great but when I gone through their tweets there was a sense of hopelessness and it sounded like they are mourning as someone is dead.

And here comes the second thing "Sympathy".

As our Twitter Community is very helpful and supportive and I am also a part of it I also supported many people by retweeting and making some positive comments so they will feel better.



And this increases their reach.

 

"I think now you understood my point of writing this post if you got it comment below and follow me on Twitter"

https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???