|S| Natural Environment |Trust Story Part 7|

Natasha :- Try your best.
Next day I went to office for recruitment and I cleared it easily as this job was for people with low education.
And I was so lucky that I got that job in Security Department.
From there I was able to see each and every person through CCTV cameras and it was easy to keep an eye on Ken.
I started feeling powerful.
I used to observe him daily and narrate all that incidents to Natasha.
One Day, a strange man came there to meet Ken and that meeting went too long.
But I ignored it completely but next day again he came and then on third day I called him in security room.
His name was Ron.
Ron :- Why am I here?
I :- Just for Security purpose.
Ron :- Be quick I have a ton of work.
I :- You work here?
Ron :- Not really I just had some business with Mr. Ken.
I :- What kind of?
Ron :- Business is Business it can be about oil, steel, girls and other stuff, I have to go now.
At Night, I narrated all that to Natasha.
Natasha :- Tomorrow I will be there.
I :- Why?
Natasha :- Well that's my Dad's office I come there whenever I want.
I :- Well, that's correct.
Natasha :- We need to talk to him.
Next Day.
After the Half Day.
When Ron arrives I texted Natasha about that.
I thought she would come early and it took her one hour to come to office.
And by seeing her it was clear that why that "late" happened.
She did a lot of Make-up and she wore a very professional dress.
She went to Ken's Cabin.
And after about 10 or 15 minutes, she came outside with Ron.
It felt that she was playing a game with that man.

Her new text stated "Come outside now".
I went there.
Natasha :- (In Dramatic Tone) Well he is my agent he will take you to the Hotel I will come there within 15 minutes.
I :- Oh.......yes yes yes I am her agent.
Natasha :- Listen Mr. Agent buy some good quality condoms.
Ron :- I think it will be more fun in doing that without condom.
Natasha :- I don't want a bastard baby.
I :- I am taking a cab.
A cab arrives Ron and I got inside it and Natasha was coming with her scooter.
Her new text arrived and it stated "Take this shit to the outer of the city and buy condoms seriously we need it and switch off your phone".
I told that location to driver .

After 20 minutes we reached there.

It was a open location even the road wasn't maintained there.


Ron :- What the fuck is this place?
I :- She wants to suck your dick in natural environment.
Ron :- That's strange most people want to fuck on bed .
I :- She's different.
I paid that driver and within few minutes Natasha arrived on her scooter.
She comes to me.
Natasha :- Take off your shoes.
I :- Why?
Natasha :- Just do it I will explain it later.
I gave it to her.
She went to him slapped and kicked him.
Then she tied his hands with shoe laces.
My action was needed there.

I :- What is your business with Ken?
He was speechless.
In order to get information Natasha tied his face with her belt.



[To be Continued...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???