Avoid These....

Before starting I just want to tell you that I know I am getting lazy and I not posting Blogposts on time.

And there are many reasons for it first is My health, I am not feeling good and secondly I fucked up with my studies.

Now let's come to today's topic.

Today I will discuss some mistakes which are usually done by boys.



And these are great mistakes actually.

And girls take these mistakes very seriously.

We need to understand a concept.

"Normal People think Internet is a joke and a fun place and people use Internet just for fun ."



Which is wrong.

For today's generation Internet is a big thing, if I clear it more it has became an important part of our life.



People use Internet for a lot of things, which can't be counted.



Now coming to the mistakes.

Very first mistake is "Friend Requests".


I don't know if the brains of single boys are dead .

I know people feel lonely, I also feel lonely I am also Single.'

But why to send friend requests to 10-15 girls ??

They send the requests and they think anyone will reply them and they can get in a relationship.

One thing you need to understand very clearly that is, there's a quality which is found in every person in this world but it's amount varies and it's name is "Self Respect".


By sending so many friend request, nothing will happen apart from losing your self respect.

If in that 15 girls some are friends and if they will see you, they will just make your jokes and nothing else.

And after you can't do anything to save your image.



Second Mistake is "SWAG".


This is not a mistake this is getting converted into Disease.

Boys can do anything to show their swag.

And what actually swag means, it's full form is "Stuff We All Get" and "Secretly we are gay".

And I found many meanings but no one is totally accurate.



Boys constantly upload their pictures with Bikes, Cars, Dogs and Friends.

Showing a kind of killer attitude.

Taking photo with DSLR.

To be really honest I have never seen DSLR and never clicked a photo with it but my "SWAGGER" friends are uploading photos.

They think by attitude they can get in a relationship .

These are one kind of Swaggers.

Second breed is "Lonely Single Boys".

These kind of guys live in a different where get only sad quotes to upload and nothing else.

These guys want to show the world that they are really sad .

And they try to gain attention of girls .

They think that they can attract a girl and she will fall for him because both are connected emotionally.

I can't comment anymore.



I have said this thing in my previous posts that "Relationships are easy to get in but hard to get out".

If attachment was true because people just want sex and when have sex they leave their partner.



Keep Following me .

https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_

And DM me if you want some advice .

Read these for more info.

Can’t interact with girls [Part 2]

Can’t interact with Girls??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???