|S| "I took her top off" |Trust Part 4|

Within few hours my whole world became black.

I felt like I was covered with a black bedsheet and I can’t see through it.



And these hours proved to be worst hours of my life.

After few minutes I went outside and there Natasha was standing .



Natasha :- You took too much time you know I was worried for you, let’s go home today I will cook for you everything will be sorted .



Natasha kept on talking like this for next 5 minutes.



Natasha :- What’s wrong with you , You aren’t speaking a word?

I :- I…..

Natasha :- What?

I:- I am not a true child of my father.

Natasha :- I have nothing in this world, that house is gone I have no place to stay .

Natasha :- Let’s go to my home first, there we will talk about it.



Natasha took me  to her home and gave me supper.

After that I told her everything.



Natasha :- We need to go to your home.

I :- For what?

Natasha :- For checking all papers, files and taking your stuff.



We both went there and as expected it was locked then we broke on of the window and bumped inside.

And we started searching for papers and files.

And suprisingly we got nothing as “New Brother thing” but strange thing thing was that we didn’t got any kind of Birth Certificate which can prove that I was their child.

After searching for an hour we got nothing.



I took my bag and kept some of my clothes and stuff and we finally went to Natasha’s house.

She was rich and her house was really big.



As I entered, her father came and kicked me outside and closed the door.



All night I was sitting in a nearby park , but I was very astonished by seeing the nature of Natasha’s father because he never did such thing to me.



Next Morning, I sold my watch for money after that I did my breakfast and when I was having tea I noticed Natasha’s Father (Ken).



I leaved my tea and took someone’s bicycle parked there and I started following him .

I wasn’t having phone with me it was submitted in Police station.



And strangely Ken was heading towards my house and he went directly in to back yard.



And there I saw almost 10 men, who were actually trying to search something.

They were having some gadgets and machines .

I went little near to them .

And I heard they were planning to mine dig that place because beneath that place there was an iron ore.



After hearing that I went back to Natasha’s home.

And I entered using a window because she wasn’t opening the door.

But I couldn’t find her.

And I finally found her on the terrace and she was in tears and her face showed me all story.



Her face was having slap marks.

I took her to the bedroom.

And then I removed her top off and I saw red marks of beating and I felt it was done by a leather belt.



It made me really angry.

We had our bath together, then I made her an egg fry .

After eating she looked little better.



I:-
Your father did this ??



Natasha :- NO!



[To be Continued]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???