I Went there First Time.

Everyone in this world love to watch movies and web series.

I don’t know about the exceptions but most people love it.

But people in this world also love to save money, they try to get things done at a low price.

When low price comes with Movie, it means “Single Screen Theatre”.

 

As you might me following me on Twitter on 15th August, I have watched a Hindi Movie called “Batla House”.

Batla House

Which was an amazing movie and I tweeted about it too.

But this time rather than going in a multiplex I went to a “Single Screen Theatre”.

And just yesterday I went to watch “Mission Mangal” in a multiplex.

 

So in this post I will tell you about my whole experience in that “Single Screen Theatre”.

 

“Hi Readers!!

Aditya here again and Because of Economics …..I am fucked”.

 

First, let’s talk about “sitting arrangement”.

I really loved this thing in Single Screens.



They have two portions in Theatre first is “Ground” and second is “Balcony”.

I took the ticket of Balcony and you can sit where ever you want it’s not like multiplexes that you have a fix seat.

You can even take the corner seat. :-)

Sometimes you have to exchange seats in multiplexes if you have problem but here it was really free and comfortable.

 

And if I talk about seats here I will give an edge to Multiplexes because their seats are better .

In case of single screens, the seats were average simply can’t complain.

 

Second thing I will talk about is “Enjoyment”.



You go to watch a movie for what ?

Entertainment and Fun.

And here I will give a big edge to Single Screen.

Because people who go to Single Screens are basically Lower class people and some of them are Middle class.

And they don’t have to show any kind of formality.

Hooting was amazing, they were whistling during some action scenes, they were clapping and in that movie there was an item song and audience whistled too much.

You might feel this things will distract you from watching the movie and I also felt that but in multiplexes I feel people are dumb they don’t say anything which makes that environment bad and here in single screens the environment is really healthy and it feels that you have gone there for enjoyment not for showing fucking Formalities and class.

 

Third and Last thing is “Price”.

Average cost of ticket of Multiplexes in India is about 200 Rs and sometimes I goes upto 250 Rs.

 

Which is a good amount for a normal student to afford but many students can’t afford this price tag.

And cost of ticket in Single Screens is just 50 Rs.

 

Its really Cheap.

 

If we compare all those aspects we will find Single Screen a clear winner maybe many of you might be thinking “We can download that movie and watch it at home at no cost”.

Yeah you guys are right sometimes I also do but I feel when we watch movies on Smartphones and Laptops we just concentrate on its story, we just forget about its beauty.

Sets, Visual Effects, Vfx and many other things comes under “Beauty”.

I call it.

And these things you simply miss, you will see it on mobile’s screen but watching it in a theatre, on a big screen is far better experience.

Because watching movie is not a work you watching it for entertainment and fun.

 

“That;s it for today guys I hope you got the point which I wanted say If yes comment down below”.

 

Follow me on Twitter .

 

BYe!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???