DownFall??


Once or twice in a life a individual faces a huge downfall in his/her life and specially today I am not talking about relationships, girls and stuff , Today I am gonna discuss downfall in your work life or you can say "Your Career Life".










"Hi Readers!




I don't know why I can't concentrate on relationship topics I actually have planned many topics but when I start to think about them I simply can't write them".




Let's first understand,




How downfall happens?





You might know this and many people actually know only this reason on which I agree to a very small extent which is "Lack of Knowledge".










"People say you might were not prepared for that thing so you failed and it's totally your fault you better accept it".




Worst thing happens here is you accept that which leads to some consequences...




First thing is "Losing Self Confidence".









And to be really honest it plays a big game.




Such kind of a person loses self Confidence very easily and they think "Now I can't do anything in my life ".




And due to such thinking their life spiral downwards and they may eventually lead to self destruction.




Second thing is "Death of your interest".









Whatever the career path he/she chose after failure, the person loses all interest in that and if he/she is offered some kind of alternative to that course he/she rejects it.




Third thing is most dangerous which is "Not trying anything new".




After failure he/she seeks for a sure success career path where a lot of competition is present for which he/she is not ready.




And it may lead to total destruction of career life.




Now I will tell you why this happens and it's my take on that.




Firstly, I agree to a small extent for "Lack of Knowledge".




But it's not the proper reason and I think beside these, there's one thing more.




Second thing is "Wrong Career Path".




This is the most strong reason which I think.




Maybe you weren't fit for this field .




And it happens people think that they will be fit in that but sometimes you can be wrong.




Third reason which I think is "Research".




You didn't researched well because you got influenced by some third party.




Now the biggest question.




What to do?





There are many things to do .




First thing can be “Learning some skills”.











You can learn some skills which will be in demand in future, but you should learn them by heart after that you can apply for job , you can do freelancing and there are many things .




If you are too courageous then you can do the second thing which is “Again preparing for that exam”.




You will loose that year but if after that year you could crack that exam that will be best and after that you will forget this year and will move forward in your life.



 Second thing can be “Taking an Open University”.





Take an open university and start preparing for Jobs  .




In this you will get enough time for preparation and maybe after that you will get better job than your expectation.




Just remember this line “THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS WORLD WHICH CAN’T BE COUNTED”.




This is written by me not copied.




I think things are clear to you now




Follow me on Twitter




Bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???