|S|I am his Wife|Trust Part 3|



After reading the headline I was totally dumbfounded.

Then after few minutes Natasha’s father came and took her with him.

Leaving me alone.



At that time I was facing a really bad headache because I wanted to cry but I was angry.

I had no one to talk with.



Then I ordered some food to eat and when it arrived, I went upstairs for plates.

After few minutes a good looking and smart Policeman knocked the door as the door was opened he came inside and started looking around.

Trust story part 3

Then I came 



I :- What are you doing here?



Policeman :- Just looking around trying to investigate.

I :- Yesterday some lazy policeman came to investigate they did nothing.

Policeman :- Head Policeman is murdered , right?

I :- Yeah !

Policeman :- And you are the last person who met him which makes you the prime suspect of his murder, So I am here to arrest you.

I :-  Arrest me?? I have just lost my parents and you think I can murder that person who can bring justice, that sounds crazy.

Policeman :- Yeah that sounds crazy but we have some protocols to follow.

I :- Fuck your protocols.



I took my hoody and as I opened the door I saw almost 10 cars with Police logo on them, this thing made me clear that it’s a big case which will fuck me.

Trust story part 3

I also felt sad that no one was giving any attention to the murder of my parents.



I followed that Policeman to his car .

It took us 40 minutes to reach city’s police headquarter.

Trust story part 3

After that I went from security room and it took almost 15 minutes for registration.

Because I went there for the first time.

Then they took me to a room where a Desk and a chair were placed in center.

And then a policeman came, his name was "Sam".



Sam :- Your murdered our Boss?

I :- I have no point to murder him you should investigate the case of my parent's murder.

Sam :- Just give straight answers, and don't try to be over-smart.

I:- Okay then , no.

Sam:- What about your work life?

I :- I have normal paying job and beside that I am a writer.

Sam :- Interesting!

I :- That's really normal.

Sam :- Well that's not the matter to discuss, as you know it's a murder case so every small detail can be important to us.

I :- I understand that.

Sam :- And what about your Whore?

I :- What?

Sam :-  You whore W-H-O-R-E you call her your Girlfriend.

I :- Mind your language, Sir.

Sam :- Is that a way to talk to your senior?

I :- I don't work under you and my girlfriend's name is Natasha and she is totally fine and now I don't want to talk.

Sam :- But you have to.

I :- I said no , i want to leave now can I go?

Sam :- Keep your fucking ass here otherwise we will do something special.

I :- I want to make a call.

Sam :- To whom?

I :- Natasha

Sam :- Okay

He gave me his phone but Natasha didn't pick the call.

Sam started going.

I :- What am I supposed to do?

Sam :- Nothing much just stay there.

I :- At least give me a pen and copy to write something.

Sam :- Okay ! you will get that soon.

After few minutes one of his staff gave me a Notebook , 4 pens and a sticky note on which a phone no. was written.

Then I started to make my mind to write something but instantly an another inspector arrived.

Inspector :- Do you know about his no. ?

I :-  I have no idea.

Inspector :- This is related to your parents.

Then I told him about the number which was in mom's and dad's call log but the problem was I was unable to recall that number .

Inspector :- Yeah you got it right we got this number from their call records.

I :- Is this number normal ?

Inspector :- Well this number is called many times ,it makes this number suspicious.



During that conversation Natasha arrives.

Natasha :- I went to our home but you weren't there , A man told me that you are here.

Inspector :- Mam please wait outside.

Natasha :- I am his wife, Sir.

Inspector :- But he is telling himself "unmarried".

Natasha shows him a marriage certificate.

Natasha :- It was a court marriage.

Inspector :-  I can read that.



Inspector takes notebook and pens.

Inspector :- I am going to my boss to inform him about your wife.

The Door closes.



I :- You are my wife.

Natasha :- We did that remember?

She kissed me.

Kiss

then Head Police Sam comes.

Sam :- Mam please wait outside I want to talk with him in private.

Natasha walks off...



Sam :- We did intense investigation and we came to know that now your father's property doesn't belongs to you , you are not your father's true child.

I : - But I have no sister or brother.

Sam :-  You have a brother , who took birth from your mother's womb, you are not his true child and your brother has taken all the property in the name of his birth right.

I :- Please Leave me alone!!

[To be continued]

[Image doesn't belongs to me]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???