I wanted to be an Engineer



Everyone wants to achieve something big in his/her life.





Which is a good thing and today I want to discuss about Indian Career Society.





This is a story in which character is Aditya(me) , his whole story of education.





Let's start !









"I always remained a average student , I wasn't a topper or failure and when I was in class 2nd my father bought a computer and I was very excited about it and I had a great interest in that I used to spend many hours on my computer, I opened every file and did many things in control panel and stuff and when in 4th class I got computer as my subject I was very happy ."





"Well the course was short but I studied it by heart and then in 9th standard I came across HTML and XML which were quite interesting."





"And till that day I wanted to be an Software Engineer because I had interest in that."





"But things started messing up when I started interacting with society every boy or girl having main subject "Maths" is taking Engineering, doesn't matter he/she has interest in that or not".





"It became a status symbol in society ."











"And during those days my Mom used to be very happy because I chose a clear career path".





"And one incident changed completely changed my mind , there were three seniors in my apartment who did Engineering from a good government college but they didn't got job."





I thought they might not be competent in that world but then I started researching on internet and eventually my interest of being a Software Engineer died".





"Although it was my interest but after that course everyone wants a job which is necessary".





"As it an expensive course everyone will expect a job after course but the whole game changes here".





"Every College started business ".





 





CHECK THIS LINKS TO KNOW MORE :-





https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-bitter-truths-about-engineering-in-India





https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/news/story/over-80-indian-engineers-are-unemployable-lack-new-age-technology-skills-report-1483222-2019-03-21





https://www.businesstoday.in/current/corporate/indian-engineers-tech-jobs-survey-80-per-cent-of-indian-engineers-not-fit-for-jobs-says-survey/story/330869.html





 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???