I can't have a Baby!!

Yesterday I went to a family gathering due to which I couldn't work .

And there a strange thing happened which made me think too much about it and still I am not clear about that.

So here I am to put that situation in front of you.

It might be a bit awkward to woman .

But I humbly request you read and tell me in comments about your thoughts because they are really important.

Don't read it like a feminist.

"Hi Readers!

Aditya here again!

I went to a family gathering and it was mainly for newly married couple.

And basically he is my cousin brother.

I was an arranged marriage and I was very happy their chemistry was worth watching.

I can't have a Baby

And to be honest my sister-in-law is very beautiful, her voice is really good because she is a part time singer.

Everything looked fine , it was all great.

And I regret why I went to that fucking toilet for time-pass.

As it was a nice hotel , it might 5 or 4 star hotel.

The hotel was good I went to balcony for a walk and capturing some pictures because view was good at evening.

Then I went to washroom and there I was trying to wet my hairs to look a bit good and then a strange thing happened .

The couple came there and I tried to hid myself .

Sister-in-law was crying and the my brother was looking very worried.

I remained there.

Well listening someone's conversation is not good and specially when it between a couple.

And that space was very silent at that time.

So they felt they are alone but they were wrong because I was there.

And they started talking.

I can't write the exact conversation but I can write summary.

So the basically the problem is my sister-in-law in unable to have a baby.

And as I live in India adopting a child from orphanage is still not praised they believe in "Our Blood".

And my cousin brother doesn't have a job because they have a well settled family business in words we can say he doesn't need a job.

Basically he was married to have babies and run the family business.

And when they were talking about it I think they didn't consult to a doctor.

Now this problem have two faces.

First maybe my cousin brother have some problem , his sperm counts aren't sufficient.

Second is whatever the problem will be all punishment will be given to my sister in law.

Because no one actually cares about the men , society thinks having a baby totally depends upon mother, which is not correct.

And in such situation my sister in law will not get any kind of support from her husband or her parents.

 

"So what should my sister-in-law do? 

Tell me comments because I am totally speechless in such topics mostly to female audience I want say please share your thoughts

That's it for today, I hope you liked it or not

BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???