She is not replying.. [Observation]

As you all know whenever I want to hang out I directly go to couple's point of city and every city has a special place where couples meet and spend time together so I went there but the point to be noted here is "All people present there are not single?" as we all know there is always a dark side like running a blog looks cool and everyone only observe the good or light side of it and this observation is actually good because we need to search positive energy everywhere but with that positive things we should also check the bad things about it and everything is not perfect,

I am on this because yesterday I observed a single guy there and I didn't talked to him I was just observing and I was looking into notebook because I was making notes.

 



"Hi Readers 

I am again here with a new topic actually it's not a topic it's my observation , read down below maybe you will like it"

First thing to understand is why people want a special girl or a boy ?

It's simple answer is for happiness, care and some other reasons .

What happens when a person cheats ?

Many people take relationships very lightly as it doesn't mean anything to them, it always sounds like,

"I have boyfriend"  [Just to avoid single boys]

"A girl loves me" [No one gives a fuck about boys :-) ]

The person whom I observed yesterday was a victim of so called disease called "Cheating" I will cover this topic in any upcoming blog post, today I am just giving you observations.

 



He was sitting diagonally front to me and from there I was able to catch all his actions.

I saw he was just seeing his smartphone, that's okay but he was on any Messenger where I saw sent messages as in Facebook Messenger that sent are in blue color and receiving messages are in white color and he had only blue messages and the person to whom he was messaging was a girl and she was online she wasn't replying.

 

Here you can say that she might reply him later but what about 2 hours? .

I was there for 2 hours because weather there was very pleasant .

Till that 2 hours he was waiting for her reply and his face showed Anger and a bit helplessness .

Anger I can understand but what about the expression of "Helplessness" maybe he was getting blackmailed or something?

 



Maybe he was trying to revive those moments which he might spent there at the couple's point .

One thing that I hate in girls is reply , most of the girls don't reply even if they are online I couldn't understand this I never faced this issue but many of my friends told me about this and when I asked about this to girls .

They gave simple reason of "Not Interested" and to some extent I think this is correct not totally.

Because I have seen many boys get girl's number through any common group or any other source so basically the girl will not like it even nobody will accept this and by taking number by such means you think you can impress that girl , so it's just a bluff in your mind, you can't do that.

 



This will take your lot of time and you will lose your self-respect and some other factors , so why to do that when you can genuinely talk to a girl and in very first conversation you can observe if the girl is interested or not?

And I think the guy I observed was also doing the same thing.
And due to such people , everyone has a thought that "Girls are complex" and complicated

They are also human being, and I think online dating is rubbish.

 

http://slemt.cf/2019/04/thats-why-you-are-single/

You should this too.

 

"I think now you got my point, observing people gives a different view to life and relationships you should try that and when next time I will go there I will observe a girl."

BYe!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???