|S| I started killing them |Trust Part 2|

I was completely terrified, I wasn’t even getting in my mind What to do next?



I was just sitting next to the dead bodies with my girlfriend after about an hour police came with ambulance and took both Mom and Dad for postmortem and stuff , I don’t know but after the arrival of police within 20 minutes media also arrived, and the media related people are just shit and they are the most non sense people in the world , many of them directly went to my parents room for recording and showing all stuff.



Worst thing happened there happened was Police wasn’t doing anything, I am not related to that profession but I still know that media people can destroy evidences by walking on that floor of room, if evidence was present there but now it will make no sense.



The floor was fully covered with blood but now footprints of non sense people made their way.



I was so angry on the people present there, I took my cricket bat and I started hitting all the media people I even broke their camera, lights and stuff, I totally got mad at that time .



My Girlfriend went outside the house door and went directly in front of someone’s camera and said, “ My request to the country is to involve the best people to investigate this case the evidences which might be present there have been destroyed there due to local police PLEASE DO SOMETHING”



This lines increased my love and respect for her.



That lazy police team departed from there and after that I closed the door but some media people were still there and I think they are really mad .



Natasha took me upstairs and tried to make me calm and then she made some food to eat, it’s taste wasn’t good but at least she was doing it, I was very thankful to her.



AFTER 2 HOURS ..



I tried to look outside through window but those fucking people were still there and I felt Poilce wasn’t doing anything , so I decided to take that in my hands and I went downstairs for making a live video.



I called one of the cameraman to shoot inside, I wanted Police department to see that.



I said everything which was in my mind at that time and even I trolled some Police team that came and after recording I requested him to spread this message as wide as possible .



After that recording all mad people went from there .

After few minutes a Police van came and a man stepped out and called me, I went there and he introduced himself, she was head Policeman of the city and now he will handle the case.

His team will start investigation from tomorrow.



After meeting him I felt a bit relaxed.

That night was sleepless.



Next day, the newspaper arrived with a headline "Head Policeman of the town is Murdered".



Fuck!!!!



http://slemt.cf/2019/06/s-i-cant-believe-trust-part-1/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???