|S| "I can't Believe" |Trust Part 1|



That night my parents came home, they were terrified.



My mom's face became pale their expressions clearly showed me that something big has happened but they weren't telling me and most importantly it wasn't felling like a normal fight between them or any misunderstanding , this was something heinous.





They were home , it was a good thing but they went on a 3-week trip of temples and holy places and only 4 days passed , I was very doubtful what actually happened?

My parents were very bad actors , they started to act normal and they both rushed into their room and closed room from inside, then I started thinking about possibilities which can happen. I took their luggage and started looking for any extra-ordinary thing but I failed, I checked again each and every pouch but I got nothing.

I went to their room and saw they were still in bad condition, I rushed to my room and slept.

Next day , I woke up earlier than them I got access to their smartphones and there I observed a phone number on which, mom called 9 times then I looked other things too but but I got nothing and this was same case with dad's smartphone.




I called on that number but it was switched off, I felt doubt is correct something has happened which related to this number.

After 20 minutes they woke up, we had our lunch and they went on their morning walk but on that day they were really happy and good .
During that I felt like I was overthinking .

I narrated all these incidents to my girlfriend, Natasha and she offered me her help.

That day was awesome and we went to our respective beds for sleep and at night , Natasha came up from window to my room and we both had a memorable night.

Next we both woke up and to take coffee, I went to kitchen but from mom and dad's room blood was flowing I immediately broke that gate and I found their dead bodies and now all my world was dead to me.




I was in a great shock , I cried from inside Natasha came.
My thinking skills went off for few minutes , then Natasha called police.

[To be continued..]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???