3 Reasons Why I HATE BLOGGING .

“3 Reasons Why I HATE BLOGGING” you will get this title after reading whole post.

Success is thing which everyone wants but it is different for different people like a Blogger wants more comments or views , an employee in a firm wants a promotion e.t.c



And for that we have to do good work and we need patience in that but as I came in this industry or any other people want “quick success” and even I have seen some Bloggers who are paying to visit their website.


“Hi Readers

I am Aditya here again and today I am a sort of tensed and feeling sad”



When a boy/girl in his/her teenage life realizes that he/she is good in writing in any particular niche, so he/she is filled with lot of energy and they put a lot effort to create a original blog post and they finally publish it , whatever views or comments are coming it doesn’t matter.



And after posting 4 or 5 blog posts , they search on Google

“Get views on Blog”  

“Monetize websites”

“How to rank websites” etc.



It’s okay to search such things new bloggers are curious and as of now I am also new and I search this terms too.

But problem arises when the search results arrive.

About 85% of the tips for growing blog are just trash.


First Tip I read was “Picking up unique niche”.



Amazing tip !! (Sarcastic Claps)

As I think no one will visit that Tip website before creating own Blog , so what the fuck is the niche?

Any Blogger whether he/she is 18 years old or 55 years old , will start a Blog in which they are comfortable on which they can write and can think more about can go more deeper.


If I give my example, before starting SLEMT I was a Tech Blogger and I used work hard on it but with smartphones and other electronic devices I felt my posts are not effective and they aren’t any special .

Today if any crap blog states that “Travelling Blogs are in demand” and suggests me to change my niche and if I do that I will delete my Blog today.


Second tip is it’s actually not a tip but an achievement you can say I have read this answer on Quora and it stated.


“2 months + 100 quality posts = SUCCESS”



The great person who gave such might be successful in his life.

But for a person like me who is practical and lives in real life find it very impractical and to be honest this is SHIT.

In one month we have 30 days and that fucking man is saying.

“Write 100  QUALITY POSTS in fucking 60 days”.

Are you totally crazy??


Writing a post needs times in writing, editing and promotion and when a new blogger like me takes 2 days to publish a new post.



This will not give any new blogger motivation it will just him/her a heart attack.



Third one is most important because this method is explained by many Youtubers and Blogger openly.


Copy Other's hardwork.




They say check the most trending post right now.

And copy that totally with same tags and stuff and then you will get a lot of traffic.



What I will do after taking someone else’s traffic.

Here I am not original I am just copying some other’s work.

I don’t know who made this tip but I would say this is just plagiarism .

And I can’t express my stupidity of this tip.



“I think it’s too much So I am stopping here”

"I can’t take it anymore"

My Work is not Original

Follow me on Twitter  https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_

Read some more  “Failure is a SCHOOL” – By Aditya

BYe!

Comments

  1. I love your post, you are saying the truth. Keep up the good work thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???