I should Quit Blogging.



I should Quit Blogging.
I have been coming across many people who think Blogging makes every man rich, even my friends who got my Blog's link and they said "You are earning too much bro" and even one of my relative visited my Blog and he got the same expression, today I will tell you it's reality and after reading this you can judge yourself, if you want to start a Blog.

Quit Blogging.This will be the reaction of people who started blogging just for money and thinking that its a Shortcut Method.




"Hi Readers
Aditya here again and I think I live near some mad people ."

I don't know but people surrounding me have a thinking that a normal person can't start a Blog or A YouTube Channel.

If he/she does that then according to them he/she is rich enough and now they are independent.

Many people think it's a shortcut method of earning and there are many myths, today I will cover those .

Very first thing is "It's not a shortcut Method".


I have seen many people on Quora and YouTube who claim Bloggers can get their Adsense account after publishing 15-16 Blog posts and they start earning.

Which is not true  if you look at my Blog I have almost 35+ Posts but still I haven't got my adsense account.

One thing is to notice that the people who claim themselves to be Adsense master never tell us about the numbers that how much views are required, no one tells about it.



Second thing is "I am not a special guy."



Everyone on this world using internet have a Google Account and he/she can create a free Blog on Blogger and even can start a YouTube Channel for free, there is no need to be special.

Third thing is "Niche Selection".




I have seen some blogs clearly stating that these are some niches and you should create blog on them.

Start earning.

This is false, you should choose that niche in which you are comfortable.

For example if anyone says me to create a "cooking blog".

I am a that kind of person who can't distinguish between Corriander and mint leaves.

Eventually I will fail and as you see on my blog.

I write about relationships because there is my experience in that and I face no workload during writing.


So I chose that, to get niche I will recommend you to just observe yourself and you will get your answer.




So, I think it's clear now..

"Share it with your friends"


Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_


BYe!


Comments

  1. As a fellow blogger I can totally understand your frustration. About adsense, how old is your blog? I have got Adsense aporoved on my blog and I can share the truth about it with you if you contact me on twitter or via email. Infact I have a blog post coming up titled "How I got my Google Adsense aporoved in one month". I will share my real experience on that post, so you can subscribe to gurrusays.com or follow me on twitter to get update on the post. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree that we should choose niches we're comfortable with, otherwise it can get hard to keep blogging and you'd run out of steam. I've got Google Adsense and I make absolutely nothing of it! Great post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style. And Love that you are talking about these topics openly.
    And sounds like you are having fun and that's worth alot more than money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks !
    And yes I am having fun here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???