Are you Desperate Single Boy or a Girl ?

This is a very normal kind of observation and everyone feels it but no one talks about it because they are shy about it.

Today I am on Desperate Single Boys and Girls.

First a fall, kill this word "SHY" from your dictionary because this word will give you nothing it just shows failure and self-doubt.

 

Desperate Single Boys and Girls.

"Hi Readers

Aditya here again looks like you are loving my posts"

Who are these Guys?


I have been observing people who have a really different kind of perspective in their life.

Their only goal in this is getting a girl or a boy.

And whenever you will talk to them they will just try to show you that they are lonely and they feel that it is fucking amazing.

When I was in 7th standard and I wasn't much cool and today I am also not cool but that time was like "Do what your friends are doing".

Because our teachers used to set groups in class and it was on them with whom I will seat, so one of my friend was like this and as you know there were endless talks during that time, presence of teacher doesn't mattered so he started no actually we both started to discuss "How to get a girl".

And many of us has did this but no one will discuss about it because of SHYNESS.

Desperate Single Boys and Girls.

And I was having no idea, what I was doing?

I was just following him and thank god that he left school in 8th standard.

Thank God I moved in high school and changed many coaching institutions there.

I found many such people and only such boys were jealous to me .

Those people don't see a girl like a human being or a partner they see girl as a fantasy and as we know fantasies never happen in real life if you are too much lucky then it can happen.

Desperate People like this Suck


Such people never face much success in their life they can get success but they can't make it bigger .

Because they don't live in real life they live their One-Dimensional own mind .

They are doing everything in their mind .

Worst thing about such people is "They can't handle a Relationship".

Suppose one of them finally gets in a relationship, now let me tell you what will happen.

Very first thing will be their new bond will not be as strong as other new lovers have.

Second thing is everything is already has taken place in his mind so he/she can't do anything in reality.

 

Desperate Single Boys and Girls can only FAKE


Third thing, their relationship is FAKE.

If you are a that kind of person I just want to say "Proposing a girl is a MYTH".

You can get anyone if you increase your concentration in any good work.

 

"So that's it for today it was a short post but it was important."

That's all for Desperate Single Boys and Girls.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_

Read some more Observation Posts like She is not replying.. [Observation]

BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???