No need to read this...

Hello guys today I don't want to discuss anything with you , this post is not about Relationships, Motivation or anything else today I want to casually talk to you I am gonna tell you What's in my life an everything which I have in my mind while typing on my smartphone , so let's start with a aimless post for the first time, that's why I gave it that title.



Let's first talk about my current life.
There are many things currently I gave my final year exams and it ended in 18th March 2019 and from that I started planning for Blog and started it on 23rd of March and till today it is running good and average I have discussed it already in one of my old blog post.

If I tell you about my studies and college and stuff.
I am pursuing Agriculture for my higher studies because I think it has much more scope than any other field and for a country like India , Agriculture is quite good for taking admission in college I have given three entrance exams and fourth one is on 1 July , since I have much time prepare for that that's why I am giving my majority of time to blogging and I think it is worth doing.



And I am selecting only those colleges which are in another city because I want to become independent in my life before completion of my course that's why I running this blog and even I trying some other things too to make money, till I haven't got any other way but I am still exploring that area maybe that will take time but I will surely get success in that.



And yes I am single and it's true that in 3 years I got 22 proposals but still not in anykind of relationship, yes my main niche of Blog is relationship but if I will get in a relationship then might be my dreams will remain incomplete because Blogging requires time, patience and concentration , and when a boy gets in a relationship his whole is devoted to his Girlfriend and second thing is when your own life is so messed up and if you can't even maintain yourself then how can I love someone.

I want to give you all a message "Don't think that I am smart or I am very handsome or I have got abs or something I am as normal as you" , let me give you an example , when I used to study for 6-7 hours a day for my final exams I always remained at my home you can say once or twice I used to go outside , I spent my most of the time is solving problems and other stuffs  ,so now I think you can guess about fitness, looks and stuff.

Let's end this post this is getting really ...fucked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???