Just Shut The Fu*k up



Welcome back to my blog and don't judge it by it's title but this one is for those assholes who judge a person on the basis of anything like dress, appearance, talking style and of course lifestyle, if you have started judging this post then leave now, this post is for those who want to do something good in their life, so let's start.
“Hi Readers
Aditya again here and want to discuss something really important you can say it’s related to behavior of some shitty people and I faced it few days ago when I was writing my story’s next part in the park .”



There are some people who think that “Giving Judgment “ is their job if they think so then I have got the job to fuck their job and bring them to the right path because this jobs are increasing exponentially and most of them who are in this job are old people , first let’s discuss that then I will tell you the incident that happened to me .

What is judgement?

Judgement is what I think is the first impression which any one get by seeing any person or anything , that’s judgement meant to me and if you have your definition then comment below.
But the problem is people start to judge anyone and some people are so shameless that they go to that person to discuss that judgement and prove yourself right. And that really sucks to me.



One thing to understand here its a human brain we think too much when it’s not needed , like you have much interest in other subject that you don’t have , so when you are in a free state of mind and see someone with anything weird , that might not be weird but you looks it as a weird one and start judgement, look I don’t have any kind of problem in judging someone but problem arises when they express it publically and make that person uncomfortable.

Such things are mainly done by old people because they think “We are old enough and we can say anything and no one feel bad about it.”
I don’t know if I will think the same when I will get old but I want to convey a short message to that old group is “Your talking class shows your education class” if you are feeling angry for my such statement then I think I am right here and you are wrong .

I have seen judgement in terms of body too.
Like there was a boy in my coaching institute and he got some really good biceps, so people started saying “He is in bad phase he just got a break up”.
WHAT THE FUCK?

Is there any sense you feel here?

There was a girl in our institute who’s boobs were better than other girls, so both the boys and girls judged her and claimed her “Non-Virgin” .

I have changed almost 12-15 coaching institutes in last 3 years so I met and observed many people around me.

Now let’s come to my incident.

I went to people’s park it was a bit far from my house , I went there just to see and observe new people because in the local park everyone knows me now , so I went there and started walking and  saw many people and families enjoying their weekends and there were no benches left free so I sat on the ground there were many people sitting on the ground I opened my notebook and my pen because I wanted to make some raw notes and near to me a old couple with white hair were sitting and I noticed they were keenly observing me, but I was cool with it.
I continued my work. Then the old man came to me.

Old Man :-  What are you doing ?

I :- Just writing something.

Old Man :- Are you writing about us?

I:- NO , i am a writer so I just came to observe people.

Old Man :- How much you earn?

I :-  Wait What??

Old Man :- You should do something which makes money, blogging and writing are bullshit work.

I :- Sir leave me alone.

Old Man :- Look young man..

I :- PLEASE, I am getting angry now

Old Man :- I think you should pursue Engineering.

I :- Sir please Leave!

Old Man :- It’s about your future and your parents .

I :- Fuck off man are you crazy? Just FUCK off and leave me alone otherwise I will have to complain and I am 17 I know what I am doing.



I was showing respect but he crossed the limit.
Here you can observe the judgement of work , people think writers are poor, this hit me really hard and I am really sad about such people who think this maybe later on they will get a good in their life.

My message to all your readers is .
Stop judging people , you have no right to do that and if you judge anyone atleast don’t don’t share it with anyone , it’s a humble request to all of you.



“I think now you got my point , share it with your friends and live happily”.
BYe!

Comments

  1. The first lesson for any writer is to observe, and you are doing that well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's difficult not to be judged. People like to label people based on categories they put them into; it's difficult for anyone to avoid doing this, as the brain deviates to it naturally. Kant wrote articulately about this in A Critique of Pure Readon. It's a shame because without this, we would be able to have more meaningful conversations with one another. I've noticed on Twitter those of us who are writers and behave like writers, empathic, kind, collegiate, are able to get along fine without judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People should check themselves before getting in others biz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???