I don't want to do anything!!



If you feel this thing in your life many times then you are at the correct place because I gonna discuss it here it happens to me and we will discuss why it happens and how to avoid it and to be really honest this is the worst mood of the person but every mood has its own importance so let's get into it and I hope you will find it useful.

"Hi Readers !
Aditya here again with a new topic and this is related to life and mood just yesterday when I was done with the writing blog my brain got a switch off and later that day I was just lying on my bed and nothing else even on Mother's day my Mom was yelling at me for my laziness but I just listened to her leaving that here and let's start."



"Everything that I write here is based on my experience not on science".

As per my experience this happens due to lack of work when you aren't getting what to do next and you are tired too many people call it boredom.
In this phase or mood you don't want to do anything you just want to lay down on a bed or a sofa and see here and there what's going on you might realize that the work going on is for you or for your better future but you actually don't give a fuck to it and you continue your state .

But I feel this stage is important also because from this busy life you are getting a sort of rest from yourself and other things and I think it is the time when people think creative and their mind goes out-of-the-box and they discover new ideas .



Let me tell you a incident which happened to me and such boredom mood destroyed all, I was sitting on my bed and I was solving kinematics problems and that was related to a rocket taking off from earth and what my Teacher taught is to imagine the question before solving so I started my imagination and as of laziness I laid on the ground and I went so deep in that question and my boredom period started for next one hour what happened near me I don't know during that period I got text from my so-called-girlfriend to meet in 15 minutes but I read that text after 1 hour and after that she never talked to me, but Who cares?

Yeah I solved that question in my first attempt but the method of doing was really wrong. :-)

My advice to all of you is to do some work and try to prevent such moments in your life because this will eventually make you useless and you will try settle in that state only and you will be less productive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???