Arranged Marriage [Part 2]




As you all know I have started this series "Arranged Marriage" where I point out flaws , on the first I got really good views so I am here with new post , I hope you will like it"

"Hi Readers !
Aditya again here just read it down"

The next thing I want to discuss about is the age , I don’t know about other countries but in India for an arranged marriage the girl’s parents always try to find a guy who is almost 5 or more years older than the girl as they think “Maintaining age gap is important for a healthy married life and due to age the girl will respect the guy .”



And you know what I am going to say this thinking “FUCKKK OFFFFFFFFF” this thing will not be healthy for for both girl and the boy and the so called “MARRIED LIFE”.

Boy’s parents want a girl who is basically younger to the boy, less educated , and do all household chores .

My simple question to all of them is “Do you want a daughter-in-law or a maid?”
This is my very first question to them, and who the fuck says that maintaining age gap helps in HAPPY MARRIED LIFE?




And what is a “Married Life” ?
Let’s first discuss about the old thinking then I will come to my thinking , Old thinking states that “It is that life in which the boy is going on a job and the girl remains at the home for caring of home and the baby and the old thinking wants their daughter-in-law should get pregnant  after about 2 or 3 months of the marriage and the born child should be boy not girl .”



What if I tell this whole paragraph is said by an old woman who lives in my society .

Now coming to me what I think about the married life?

My thinking is everything should be planned having a baby must be a planned decision and to be really honest a couple should have a baby after 2 or 3 years because they have to spend time with each other too , they got married for each other not for increasing population and a baby , love and coordination between should be well because that will help them in raising a child but for 2 years let them enjoy.”


Now I will tell you some of my observation in my society, I observed some of the old couples with a huge age gap .

First thing is “Domestic Violence” this thing is very common in India where sex ratio for a woman is bad , their husband beat them many times a day and they remain silent, I don’t know HOW? But that’s the case.



Let me tell you an incident which happened 2 or 3 months ago at my friend’s house , it was morning and I went there to take some notes , I and my friend were in his room and there I clearly saw how a woman is beaten , my friend told me their age gap is 9 years .
FUCKEEDD

Second thing is “No Respect to the woman”.
I think this we have already discussed above.



Next flaw which I should discuss here is the "Virginity of Girl" not boys only girls.
I have discussed about it in my previous blog post.
But I still think this is worst thing, why to check a girl?
WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THIS RIGHT?
Most fucking problem is if you are checking girl then you should also check boy's Virginity too, is there any issue about this?
Presence of Hymen decides whether the girl is good or character less and to be really frank I hate it very much, because its her body she can do whatever she wants, no one has a right to interfere in her personal life and what if I tell you absence of hymen doesn’t show that girl is non-virgin ,  I have read on internet that hymen can face breakage in doing physical activities and exercises too.
But I think there no need to know that.



STOP CHECKING A GIRL FIRST CHECK YOURSELF.

Here I want to give a really important message to all of you and even parents.

Marriage is a thing in which people find their life partner , the girl or boy comes in his/her life to support in every way he/she can, he/she isn’t not there to maintain your reputation in your society.

“Choose your life partner yourself don’t depend upon your parents decision because they will seek a maid not a daughter-in-law”.

This line might hurt some parents but that’s what I feel.

You have no right to judge anyone , if your judging any younger person then also it is wrong”

There is one more important aspect but I will cover it in next part of blog I hope you liked this part share it with your friends, love you all”

BYe!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???