That's why You are SINGLE..



“She is a hot girl,
Don't call her hot because she is girl not temperature. “

I have read this statement many times and some kind of statement is also for boys
I will cover that in my upcoming but this post is dedicated to Single Boys and Girls too.

“Hi Readers
Aditya here again with another topic so let's start”
I have observed this issue and many faced it too, there are many single boys who do this
I can’t give this issue a name but I will try to make it clear to you and later on I will discuss
about its solution.

First I want to make it clear that “Every Girl is beautiful is her own way.”





Many single boys have crushes and whenever they meet them they start to behave
strangely like they will laugh more or they they will do some kind of idiot shit.
Behind the scenes they boy wants to impress that girl and he is just trying to
show-off things and wants to make himself different from others, so that she
will be his girlfriend.
Many people call it “Nervousness” but I frankly feel this word is
not appropriate for this it’s completely different concept.

The concept you need to understand is
She is a girl,
She is also a human being,
She is just a simple girl,
Like every other girl,
And definately
She is not an Angel”




She can become Angel in your life later on but before any relationship she is just a girl.

Problem with single boys is they never talk with a girl in a frank
manner they just complicate things
and when they try understand things it’s already all messed up.

I want to give you a advice to all my Readers,
Talk to your Crush like you talk to your friend.”

Suppose the girl you also likes you, don’t get surprised this happens but you guys are so much
motivated by some fucking memes on internet you can’t observed or feel it, so let’s suppose
that condition and you are trying to talk to her and she is also trying the same to be really
honest girls are really simple but they show this simplicity after a period of time, in starting
they will do the same as your are doing but in a different way so that you will not feel any special.
Their bestfriends try to collect information about the boy with the help of his friends and when
they find you that you are a simple guy and you have a good sense of humour, then she has
got an expectation that you are very frank, funny and simple guy but due to that FUCKING!!
NERVOUSNESS you will spoil everything and you will remain single as long as you can’t
change yourself.




I think the things are now little bit clear now.

If a really likes you or she is slightly attracted to you,
Then for you she is the most true , simple and transparent female in front of you after our loving Mom.

How I Know all this?

You might be thinking that the things which I have tried to make it clear to you are wrong or
misleading or anything you want to say.
But all these things are confessed to me some girls and many things are even experienced by
me, I was in 11th standard and in my Coaching Institute there was a girl named Sophie ,
we both often had some normal conversation and one day she proposed me, to be really
honest I wasn’t interested in her just because I was really frank to her I never gave her any
kind of special respect or never acted nervous in front of her , she started liking me .
This is the incident which made me realize that girls are really simple and transparent .
And the girl who is not interested in you and she doesn’t like you not even 1%, she can become
as much complex as she can.

I have faced not one but about 22 incidents in my life, I am not like I write anything I think about
everything first I script it on my copy then I type it on my smartphone .

You might feel that “22 proposals” is a big thing but to be really honest I don’t have time to get
in a relationship because I have to study to Economics, I have to run this blog and there is one
more thing which I am doing right now you will get to know about it after 2-3 months.

My Last message is
Be Simple and Kind
Be Transparent to her
She is just a girl
Confession will make you bind”





“So that was a very unexpected poem, if you guys face any problems so please comment
down below I will be happy to answer them”

Bye!!!

Comments

  1. Lol this is so funny . today I was at the cafe and this guy came to me . he was smiling and all , he asked for my name I told him .he told me his as well . next thing, can I have your number . I'm like why ? He said because he wants to be a friend . why do you want to be a friend ? Cause I like you .

    Guys are crazy . how can you just like someone you don't even know . some would call me Angel of God . mother of Mary ..omg its crazy and funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???