Shame on You!!! 😬


Currently, I am in a Village I came here with my Mom to meet a relative and in this post I want to share a incident which happened around me and it was so heinous and some other bad words you can add, to be really honest today I wanted to post my current story series next part but I was shocked by seeing this so I was forced to write this one.





We both went to that Village today’s morning and for the first time I visited there and as we all know India is a country of Villages and Agriculture we went to the relative’s house, she wasn’t feeling well so my mom was there to take care there were other members in the family who were also really helpful and I noticed that everyone had a smartphone and it was not feeling like I am in Village as in Urban City every thing was fine, just roads weren’t good but that can be solved later on but one thing that can never be changed is “Thinking” and “Man’s Ego”.




I think things aren’t bit clear let me tell you the whole incident properly.
“I was walking here and there actually I was looking for a shop to buy some potato chips I was a bit hungry while walking I noticed a house from which very different kind of voice was coming I went a bit closer to that house and as the window was opened I tried to watch inside and there was no one around, so I was safe I saw a man maybe he was around 25yrs, he was standing and his wife, she was around 20 yrs .
She was quite young just two years older than me and she was really pretty, the problem was he was beating her by using a stick, to me it is a domestic violence but he was not stopping and after almost 5 minutes, an another man came up and I tried to hide myself he went inside and that woman’s husband came outside and the another man went inside.





And as expected the woman was getting raped worst thing happening there was I can’t do anything after 30 minutes the another man came outside and gave her husband some money and I wanted to talk to that woman inside then I came in front of his husband as I said “I want to meet her “.

He was so cheap that he demanded money I gave him which I had by seeing me she started crying I talked to her and made her comfortable and discussed the whole thing which was going out there .

Thing came out to be “Prostitution” there was no proper family income so the his husband started to sell his own wife’s body in the market.

UFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

This made me sad and angry I told her to do the complaint in the nearest police station but she doesn’t wanted anykind of attention towards her and she said “Please don’t interfere in this “,
I was helpless there.

I came out and I took my Mom and we arrived to our home.

I want to give a message to all Men and Women”.

To all men I want to say
“You might be taller to her
You might be stronger than her
But don't use these things on her
Because she is your wife love her
Have “male ego” but don’t use it on her”

I think the message is clear to all of you.

“What will you achieve by beating her and doing doing forced prostitution??”

And to women I want to say.

“Don’t suppress yourself and fight”


I actually wanted to write more on Male ego but just now I am in a bus and I can’t write more I hope things are clear now I will try to add more posts on feminism later on”
BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???