|S| "Celebrations" |Liar Part :-1|

As Lily walked into the school .

She was looking all around the campus, classrooms e.t.c.
Her face showed her enjoyment for studies and I felt "She is going to be next topper".

She was a new student and every boy was flat on her as she was really pretty, she was so pretty that she even can win the "Miss World", just by looking her I still don't know how two months passed.
I wanted to ask her out but due her so simple nature I was unable to talk to her and I didn't got any chance to be with her .

And then one day I think God listened to me, as our class boys are shameless but I am not actually part of them.

It was the Biology class and teacher started the topic "Reproduction" and teacher started to explain the Reproductive Organs of Humans, everyone started to laugh even the girls too that laugh was just because of the uncomfortable feeling but in the class there was Lily, who was really uncomfortable and after few seconds she left the class , I took the permission from teacher to look after her and then I chased her she was running towards the ground .



Just to look little supportive I made her to sit on the bench I talked to her in very respectful way so that she couldn't judge me .

I started to talk her about the dreams and her dream was to become a Doctor, so I recommended her to be strong .

When She leaved the class she was very horrified but I changed her state to Calmness.

Maybe by this we developed a bond .



Till the class end we were there at the ground and we talked on many topics and I observed more than I , she was interested in me.
So I decided to take advantage of that and give her the time to impress me.

After the Biology there was the class of Chemistry Practicals, so I asked her to join me and she came with me .

We did the practicals together and we had a lot of fun during that.

Then I said her to go the canteen for Lunch, then I went to class to take some some money from my bag every boy in the class looked really happy for me except few.

"Celebrations!!!! Aditya got a Girlfriend We Want a party BRO!!!!"

"I will get back to you" I replied and rushed to the canteen .
We had our lunch together and things went like this till one month .

And my wait was over .

We were at the Ground sitting together , she put her hand on my shoulders and we had a conversation.
Lily :- You are really smart.
I :- Thanks Lily but I think you are smarter .
Lily :- No Way Man!!
I :- (laughs)
Lily :- When you are going to propose me?
I :- I still don't have any idea.
Lily :- We are together since one month and didn't try to propose me .
I :- Wait...
Lily :- Come here




She took me to the Physics Lab it was empty , she was shorter to me .
She said me to be on knees , I did and she started kissing me we both were enjoying that moment too much like we both forgot that we were in school but I wasn't going to stop but any how we stopped .

And it was the GREATEST FEELING I ever felt.
Now we were officially in a Relationship.

After few days we had sex too and to be really honest it was amazing and I started feeling like "She is the one to me".

But after few days I felt like "I am alone".





[To be Continued..]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???