My take on "Criminal Justice"

As we all know suspense is a really important factor for a any web series and this work is done professionally by "Criminal Justice(India)" Team .
A big applause to them.




"Hi Readers!
Aditya here with a new web series review and today we will review "Criminal Justice" of India which streamed on Hotstar."

As I have discussed in my previous review of "Delhi Crime."
Most important thing for an web series is the suspense to watch the next episode and this has been done brilliantly in this series.

If we talk about the actors, Lead character "Aditya Sharma" is played by Vikrant Massey and he is brilliant in that he is actually a really fine I have seen his previous web series "MIRZAPUR" and he was fantastic in that too, in both character he played we can get a strong link that both are intelligent but that's not a problem.




Second character is "Madhav Mishra" played by my favorite web series actor Pankaj Tripathi, his acting is so well and convincing that he over shadowed the lead , he is funny and his one liners are amazing, then there is Jackie Shroff, who is playing the character of "Mustafa Bhai" his dialogue delivery is just good.



Rest characters did a good job and Anupriya Goenka playing a Lawyer leaves a expression in your mind.




I will not discuss any thing about story because I don't want to give any kind of spoilers.

But I will give a tip that when you will be watching the first episode fast forward it because its really slow and will bore you from second episode it takes the grip but the screenplay of first episode fails eventually and to some extent I felt this is real.

Court scenes are really good you will enjoy that , the inside jail sequences will leave you speechless because not any movie has shown such things

To conclude I would say watch it for Pankaj Tripathi .



If I have to rate I will it 8/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???