Just Love and Lust..

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

When any boy or a girl graduates they want to go in another city for their higher studies and the duration of their course range from 2 to 4 years and in that they want to face a lot of action, adventure you can say they have a lot of excitement because now they are not under the restrictions of parents , totally independent and there are high chances that after this course they might get a job, so this makes them more comfortable in getting a boyfriend or a girlfriend and they easily get because everyone present there wants the same and they start living together and this is called "Live in Relationship".



"Hi Readers 
Aditya here again with a new Lifestyle Blog Post , basically I came across this I am also in that same phase I also have to move to another city for higher studies and just yesterday I and my 2 friends were discussing this on a conference call and after that I thought this topic is really important to cover so here it is."

The first case which I discussed above is now becoming really really common particularly in my circle, we all are moving in different cities for different courses and for different exciting future.

As I have heard people get in a live in relationship just before their marriage to know their partner well , to adjust with them e.t.c



But to me first case is important because I can relate with that maybe I will also get a girlfriend in coming days but if I get one maybe I will not be able to to blogging and some other stuff  which I am doing right now besides my studies, let's see what happens.

Now the questions arises WHAT PEOPLE DO IN THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP?
I would say you can do whatever you want, many people think live in relationship is all about sex.

I can say this thinking is wrong , I would say it is combination of  Love and Lust.
Because here you have to live with your partner you will spend more with her , you can do anything to make her happy after sometime when you both will get very comfortable with each other you can even have a bath together I have just seen this in Movies but to be honest it is really romantic I would say I love it.



And yes you can have sex if your partner is comfortable and in most of the cases people have sex too much .


Things to keep in mind :- 

There are many things you should keep in mind while staying in a Live in Relationship.

First thing is Hygiene ,
Keep your garments separate don't mix them.

Second thing is Accept Reality .
What does that mean?
I have seen, In starting phase of relationship when boys see a sanitary pad they start to laugh and even sometimes they look at that amazingly my request is too all boys is don't do that.
This thing will just make you more stupid, so stop that I don't know why they do so we have studied about that we know the process but by seeing a sanitary pad they LAUGH.



Now coming to girls, I have seen many girls making of their boyfriends because she have seen him while masturbating, every boy on this world do this but girls find it disgusting , so my request to girls is to simply ignore that and don't question about it to boys.

Third thing is "Use Condoms".

As you are in Live in Relationship so you will have sex.
And you have to use a contraceptive or protection because you don't baby at this stage you just want to enjoy and explore.



My advice is to use Condoms not any another pills or anything because they can cause side effects.
Condoms are used only by males, female condoms aren't available in market nearby .

Things you should buy to for a Live-In Relationship :-

First thing which I think is "Plastic Dinner Set".
Because you both are not professional is dish washing, these are easily washed and are not delicate to handle and also gives a good look.
These are cheap in price too.





Second thing which I think is important that is "Bean Bag"" or you can Couch.
Its important because you can't seat on bed every time its comfortable and easy to use you should boy the cover and beans separately.

You can refer to this link for quick browsing,

Third thing which is important is "Security Camera".
It is cheap and really important because you both are of same age and no one is very much responsible  .


Forth things I would suggest is good quality Mattress .

I will suggest you to buy two different mattresses you will gets its reason you will start live in.


The Fifth and the last thing which is important "Condoms".

I have discussed its use earlier.





"There are many other things which are requird for Live in but these are some things in which attention is important and many will not give importance to these, So I showed only that products.
So that's it for today I hope you liked it and If you want to shop on Amazon you can directly use it this site form the widget that I have added at the sidebar"

BYe!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???