I have a life too..



Our own space or individuality is a very important for a relationship.
Many people know about this but they never apply it in practical real life, I have seen my hipster friend and his girlfriend facing this problem.

"Hi Readers 
Aditya here again with a new topic related to relationships to day I will discuss about Individuality in a relationship today I actually wanted to publish my second story's part one but when I observed my friend I was forced to change my decision."

Let's first try to understand the concept of Individuality and how its knowledge will make your relationship good.

Example :-

There is a couple in which the boy's name is "Nick" and the girl's name is "Shanaya".
Both are in a relationship since two months, they really loved each other and both of them had great plans for future.


They both were in a same college and they used to meet in free periods but one day Shanaya was busy with her friends, so she ignores Nick and after reaching hostel Nick calls her but she was busy on another call.
This makes Nick angry and next day he meets Shanaya and discusses about the problem but Shanaya totally refuses about her mistakes and says him "I have a life too".
Nick can't understand that sentence and he breaks with Shanaya.

As you can see from the example, there was not a single mistake by the side of girl and the statement which she gave was really important and actually it was really good.
This is just an example it happens in real life too.

Look you are a person in which you have "Professional life" and "Love life", in that Love Life section, it is further divided into Friends and one and only Partner .


For you both of them are important , so you actually have to make balance between them.

Now you might ve thinking about commitment, yes that is present but you are not totally committed, according to me its half.

Let me tell you the value of a partner in your life. 
Partner is that person who is always there to support you whenever you face any backlog in your life, he/she can get intimate with you and etc. 
Relationships are not always about talking, texting and even SEXTING. 
Its all about CARING. 
In my blog posts I have always written that "Commitment is important" and yes it is but it limited upto a limit for your partner the value of your Family will not decrease. 
I would say half of your should be committed to your that is more than enough. 
Because he/she has to support to always. 

I have reviewed a Movie named ZERO, in that there was a song called "Mere Naam Tu". 

It has a really beautiful line. 

"Tu hai mera aadha sa hissa sada".



If I translate it in English, it will be, 
"You will always be my half part of my life". 

If I have to sum up all the things or to conclude I would say you and your partner should have a knowledge of Individuality and their value in life, if these things will be clear then the word Insecurity will face an end. 

Give her own time
Give her own space 
Give her time to love you
Because 
At the end she will come back to you. 

This poem was not planned actually I was just and it just came down from my feelings. 


I hope you got the value of your partner in your life any problem comment down below DM me on Twitter. 

Comments

  1. Nice work and helpful too

    https://shivoykumar.blogspot.com/2019/04/hyundai-unwrapped-venue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant read! This is so true, we can't live in each other's pockets all the time!

    - Nyxie

    www.nyxiesnook.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???