Forget Your First Love. 💘💘



I have been thinking over this even I contacted some of my friends who keep changing their girlfriends but at the end one of my one year old lover gave me a hint about it after giving this topic about my precious 3 hours my vision became clear and after that I took my smartphone and started writing.

In one of my old blog post I have discussed about breakup where I stated “Breakup is not a solution of problem “.
I can’t recall the exact line but I have given you its essence.

Even I said that you should stick to your old partner and other many things you should read that first so that you will get things more clear here.

Whatever I talk here is always pure like when I say “ love “ its means true love or pure love not the love which is forced on you and whatever I write are based on my experiences and my thinking it is not copied and specially this is based on practical life.



I have seen my old friends changing girlfriends on a regular basis but they are fake lovers, so they don’t give a shit about love, affection or attraction by their nature they are basically attracted by their physical appearance and in most cases they end up their relationship after having sex and they start searching for another partner.
But what happens when you are in a relationship with a boy/girl for almost 2 or 3 years and you both are sharing a deep bond of love , you both love each other so much that you can marry right now.
But by any means or by any black magic or anything you both get separated and face a breakup or you can say you both are now in a different worlds and have no contact or any one is dead.

So now can he/she love anyone?

According to me,  it’s like 70% No and 30% Yes.

Let me explain how, if you are in love with someone and during that period you were committed to him/her and after facing breakup or any other factor, you simply can’t forget him/her you will always get glimpses of your first love, if you think your childhood crush is your FIRST LOVE then you are wrong and you should contact me personally follow me on Twitter.

First Love is your first relationship like when you like any girl/boy and you propose him/her and she accepts you and you share a deep bond of love for a great period of time , that is your first love because no one forced you it just happened there was no any external pressure or anything .



And when you love someone like this then it will be really hard to love any other person I think now you are getting the feel.

Love can happen second time if the new partner is more kind and makes you more comfortable than the earlier one but leaving all the old memories back and starting a whole new relationship might be really hard for any person in this world .
It will take time to do that the time can be 1 or 2 years just to get comfortable with the new partner here I am not saying about the Love, it’s just about the comfort .

What My Lover said?

I shared one of my secret with you in my last blog post.
And that is In my whole life I have been proposed by almost 22 Girls, but I wasn’t ready to get in a relationship it’s not like that getting in a relationship needs any degree or qualification I have my own reasons to quit from this and if you are thinking the girls might be bad, it has a simple answer all the girls were great even there was a girl who proposed me in my 1st Year and she is so beautiful that till today I have no words to explain her beauty but I wasn’t ready at that time too.

I contacted one of my lover who is now in a relationship basically she is in a “Live-In Relationship”.
I called her and first she didn’t recognised but when I told her that “You proposed me” then she got me and started some casual talks but I wanted to take that conversation more personal so I started talking about myself I told her about my blog, future expectation and everything and by her taking state/tune I was getting signals that that she still likes me, then I questioned her directly and her answer was “No” and she gave a reason over that.

She said, “To be really honest I can’t forget you whenever I see your photos I remember our old times Ya I know we were not in a relationship but maybe that was friendship but I can’t forget that moments and yes now I am in a live in relationship and even I am attracted to my partner but still its not pure maybe it will become pure in coming years”.

As you can read I have written her whole conversation for you .

To sum it up I would say “It is nearly impossible to forget your first love”.




So guys thats it for today maybe you got my point about the love happening second time if liked it comment below and share it”

BYe!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???