She was jealous of Ana" | Indoor Games Part 1|




"Today I will propose Ana" , I used to say this phrase everyday on waking up like other people said "Good Morning " or some people take "God's Name" , I say this phrase .
But deep down I knew that , she will reject me because I am not good looking and some other factors in simple words I would say "I am not a fuckboy"

After 8 hours the time came to attend my class of chemistry , took my scooter and went there parked my vehicle well , and started moving towards the apartment , during that time I heard some of the women gossiping and I felt that they were talking about Anaya as women gossips are brainless so I thought not to invest my attention.

Anaya's flat is at 5th floor I took stairs and reached there opened the gate sat on the sofa , plugged in my earphones and started waiting , after 2-3 mins Julia came with Travis then Ana came .
From inside Anaya came and it was clear that she was upset , class started she taught some topics then we discussed some doubts after almost 45 minutes Dan came while attending a call he entered and said loudly "FUCK you ass " , Everyone laughed on that.

After completing all required topics , Anaya said us to stop for 5 mins she needs to discuss something ,Then I got opportunity to talk to Ana and I proposed her is response she laughed in lovely way , to destroy that moment Julia came to me said "Be Serious" and sat in just front of me , may she was jealous of Ana".

Anaya came from inside and started speaking , she was basically talking about mental and physical health their balance and e.t.c , after her 10 mins of speaking I asked her "What's the point of this conversation??"

Then she replied to play "Indoor Games" because "at home you simply can't have fun because of your final year so just to release that pressure little bit we will play a small game here".

Everyone looked convinced , even I was convinced , then the discussion started which game ??
After 5 mins all these "HIGHLY INTELLIGENT" people decided to play Truth and Dare".
And this will be played by rolling a pen two sides which will decide "Lord" and the "Victim" , pretty easy in my frank opinion , so on that same day all batchmates wanted to play it was decided to play only three rounds .

1st Round :- 

Travis was the "Victim" and "Julia" became "Lord".
question came from Julia about his Girlfriends , he said No.

2nd Round :- 

Ana was the "Lord" and Victim was "Anaya".
Q :- "Any Boyfriend??"
A :- "One is the past"

3rd Round :- 

Dan became "Lord" and again "Victim" was Anaya.
Q:- " Had Sex?"
A:- "Still Virgin"

I didn't got any chance today but surely I enjoyed that show I was fun.
Everyone started going but I wanted to say "Thank You" to Anaya for such great idea , she went inside her room with Julia hence the door was locked , as we all know its a bad habit to listen someone's conversation but I broke it on that day , after listening I came to knew that it is not started to entertain us it was a properly planned game.
In that conversation ,
Julia :- "We will ruin....."                                                                               

 [to be continued...].



"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???