Love Suffering Self-esteem | Relationship Advice



“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” 
This quote is given by Sharon Salzberg.

In my yesterday's article I discussed about Hesitation and its consequences , after publishing that I was reading it then my mind stroke about this and from that point of time I still thinking about it , which is "Importance of Self-Esteem in Love and Relationships".


Love Suffering Self-esteem


For a period of time I was thinking that there is negligible connection between them , then I went deep into it talked with some of my old school friends then I remembered my friend's relationship with Sophie, to be very frank it wasn't a relationship it was something between love and friendship , in other words I can say "Love which suffered Self Esteem".


Love Suffering Self-esteem


What is Self Esteem ??

In psychology , the term self-esteem is used to describe a person's overall sense of self-worth or personal value. In other words, how much you appreciate and like yourself.

It is just a definition , let me explain you Self Esteem is that feeling when you think "I am the best" and no one is as good as you or you can say you get your own-worth.
Self Esteem is very good thing , sometimes its a excellent source of success and motivation in your life , and under its effect you can do things which you never imagined , having a healthy self-esteem is very good for you .


Love Suffering Self-esteem


As we all know a rule which states,  that anything is not perfect it has its proper pros and cons and as usual self esteem also follows this rule.
Let me clear one thing that , these cons are based on my experience I don't know if they are psychologically proved or not.

First con I think is "Overload of Self esteem".
Almost every extrovert may have faced this , this happens when people surrounding are too much(excess) positive for you and you don't believe on yourself , if such conditions take place then the person acting there will face a great difference in his "level of preparation " and his "level of aspiration".
Now you might be thinking that positive energy is good for life , you are absolutely correct but this is the case of excess positive energy , there should be a balanced environment.

Love Suffering Self-esteem


Second cons comes in my mind is "Failure due to self esteem".
This con has direct relation with the first one , if you are filled with self esteem on any result day and don't marks as you expected it will lead to depression and getting out from such condition needs too much time and courage , which many people lack.

Love Suffering Self-esteem


Third con is related one of its pros which is "Not giving importance to anyone"
This is dangerous , literally DANGEROUS.
At this point of article I want to recommend you a movie , its a bollywood movie I personally like this movie but not its climax , concept is really good its name is "Shaadi me Zaroor Ana".


If at any point of life you feel " I am better than her ".
This feeling has two problems , first comparing yourself with anyone is your own disrespect , there you will find mixing of two kinds of feelings.
Second is if that person does better than you , here your thinking plays a very important role it has a positive side and negative side , positive side is you will get motivation and you work hard and you will prove yourself again a winner and the negative side is again you will face this as a failure and you will not work on it and eventually two or three failures will destroy your life to some small extent.

And such thing happened to my friend as well .
""If you think your partner is not good for you whatever reason you get, to some extent try to solve it by mutual understanding because , there was understanding then you both are together , there was understanding then you are in a relationship, there was understanding when you solved a problem together and if there is understanding then there is love , and this is the love which binds two people , sometimes breakup seems to be option , its not a bad thing but try your best to keep it as a second option""

Love Suffering Self-esteem



""Hello guys , this is Aditya I hope you got the point which I wanted to give you in this article If you got that please let me know and guys Subscribe to my blog its free :-) .
Follow me everywhere , BYE!!!"""




Love Suffering Self-esteem

"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???